Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Does Bush have a higher IQ than Kerry???

Now this was classic!

Last night I was watching MSNBC, where they featured an interview by Tom Brokaw, with John Kerry. At one point in the interview Brokaw flat out brought up a recently published report where some people got the aptitude tests for both Bush and Kerry, from when they entered the military, and from there somehow deducted each of their IQ's. As it turns out, they estimated that Bush had a higher IQ than Kerry. Brokaw then asked Kerry what he thought of this report.

Kerry's response: 'I question how they caculated that IQ?'

I thought it was a funny moment in the interview. But, does anyone agree with me that Kerry could have handled this a little better, or more graciously? He actually, to me, seemed slightly taken back by the question from Brokaw, and definitely seemed cocky by shooting back that response.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bush is an idiot, he can't have a better IQ than Kerry ! It's a joke ^

11/29/2004 9:47 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

Trust me Anonymous... The story is not a joke. I both watched it on MSNBC and found the story on msnbc.com. Check their archives. It most certainly was entertaining though... :)

11/30/2004 10:00 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

Final score:

77 to 76 :)

6/29/2005 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google